PSYCH-K®


Falcon (1)

“The ‘secret of life’ is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. PSYCH-K is a set of simple, self-empowering processes to change your beliefs and perceptions that impact your life at a cellular level.” 

– Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. – Author of The Biology of Belief, Spontaneous Evolution, and The Honeymoon Effect

 

PSYCH-K® is a non-invasive process that almost instantly rewires your subconscious mind to change your limiting beliefs. Through a simple series of techniques, the PSYCH-K® process will allow you to re-write the subconscious beliefs that are keeping you from reaching your fullest potential in your life. This process impacts all areas of your life, including your relationships, work or business, health and spiritual life. You become aligned with who you are authentically at your core and begin to create a life that reflects your truth.

You no longer have to allow your limiting beliefs to run your life. Instead, you can reprogram your mind for success and support. Our conscious mind (what we’re actually aware of all day long) is only 5% of what our brain is actually processing. The other 95% is in our subconscious mind. The invisible, automatic habits that we have each day are the subconscious mind at work. This system is amazing for helping us to accomplish everyday things without any (or much) thought, but can also be a hinderance if we hold beliefs here that go against what we are trying to do.

By the time we are 6 years old, we have picked up a majority of the beliefs that we will shape our life around. As super learners operating from our subconscious mind only, we were walking around in the equivalent of a hypnotic state. In this state, our subconscious mind picked up whatever was around it – at 1 million times the rate of our older children counterparts and adults. We absorbed these beliefs and behaviors like a sponge with no ability to filter or reject any of it. This is the information that we used to design and create our current life.

With PSYCH-K®, you can change these beliefs in a matter of minutes. For more information, contact me at ignite@innersparkconsulting.com to schedule a session.

PRICING:

Session packages are $375 for both the initial session and then the follow up session about 2-3 weeks after.

2017 HOLIDAY PRICING: (NOV – JAN)

For the Holidays! One PSYCH-K Session will be only $100 from Nov 1 – Jan 15. Sign up today, spots are limited!! Email me with HOLIDAY PSYCH-K SESSION in the subject line and I’ll send you some available times. ignite@innersparkconsulting.com

Also, visit www.psych-k.com for more info.